Friday 11 January 2013

Tech Task #1: Hello ECMP355!

Hi friends,
Welcome to my teaching blog/online portfolio! I chose blogspot because it is linked with my gmail account, and I already have a blogspot blog (how many times can I use that word in a sentence? Say blogspot 7 times fast!). It's fun to customize blogs, but I'm always aware of how much better it could look if I had the help of a designer! I like to read blogs that have a clean, uncluttered layout, so I tried to keep mine simple.

I've spent most of the morning creating my blog, setting up my twitter account, writing the first blog post, and making my intro video. This isn't my favorite way to pass the time, but I hope that soon I can start the interesting part of social networking- meeting people!

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shannon,

    Thanks for your intro and honesty in your reservations. I hope the course will allow you to see that it's not an either or choice and that even the word "technology" is often misunderstood in the context of learning especially.

    I think your perspective will be a great addition to our class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon!
    It's so great to "see" you again!
    Love your blog posts and video!
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete